CraftBanter

-   -   Have yourselves a merry little christmas! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=62039)

Sharon Harper December 24th 05 08:28 PM

Have yourselves a merry little christmas!

Just wanted to be the first from "down here" to get in and wish all my
friends the safest, happiest, most joyous Christmas/Kissmoose/Crippsiss
ever!!!

We've just opened our family gifts and in 10 minutes are headed to Wayne's
parents to have the day there. I'm overwhelmed at the moment. DH has
actually listened over the years!!! I got a beautiful charm bracelet with
charms from everywhere he's been and one which thoroughly confuzzled me - a
mushroom. When I asked he said it's because I'm always in the dark!!!
ROFLOL - ain't that the truth.

Take care, love your family and friends and be thankful that we have such a
wonderful, special group of friends to share with.

(((((((((((((hugs to y'all))))))))))))))

quicker)

D Curtis December 24th 05 09:00 PM

Have yourselves a merry little christmas!

Merry Christmas Sharon!!
Actually, the mushroom represents someplace *DH* has been, not you. :)
Hugs!!
Diana

Patti December 24th 05 09:15 PM

Have yourselves a merry little christmas!

Hope you had a great day, Sharon.
Have to wish you a happy New Year now - ours hasn't quite started (just
under three hours to go!)
..
In message , Sharon
Harper writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Taria December 24th 05 11:22 PM

Have yourselves a merry little christmas!

So must we say that Wayne is a real 'charmer'?
Hugs back to you Sharon.
Taria