CraftBanter

-   -   Video of P-nut in Cincinnati (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103679)

Pat in Virginia June 30th 09 07:05 PM

Video of P-nut in Cincinnati

Joan:
Wow ... what fun music that is! I'd never heard the 311 music before. (I
mainly just hear a bit of news on the radio on the way to work or such.)
Anyhow, I like it. I read the band 311 is coming to my area this week. I
wonder if it is too late to get a ticket. I wonder about the price too. I
need to look into that. Thanks for the music break.
PAT

"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in message
As some of you know, my son is bassist in a band called 311. Here's a
video of him from last night's performance in Cincinnati. The song is
one that he co-wrote called IT'S ALRIGHT.

As you might guess, it absolutely made my day!

joan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnLlV...layer_embedded