CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=87770)

Jan[_2_] October 6th 07 02:05 AM

Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

Go to http://www.interweave.com/knit/speci...ts_preview.asp to
preview the projects in it.

--
Jan in MN

Not Likely October 6th 07 09:45 AM

Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

"Jan" wrote in message
Go to http://www.interweave.com/knit/speci...ts_preview.asp to
preview the projects in it.

Very pretty stuff, thank you for sharing, Jan. Gotta ask though... did the
picture of the Twilight Lace Wrap strike you as looking odd when you first
glanced at it? Once my eyes adjusted to it, I can see that it is a very
pretty wrap... but for the first couple of seconds I thought... why is that
woman wearing something that looks like a HUGE nun's habit? LOL It
wouldn't have looked like that if the photographer had sat the model
somewhere where there was something darker behind her rather than the open
space in the archway. ;o) I do love that Cathedral Afghan though, it is
gorgeous as are a lot of the other projects.

*hugs*
Gemini

[email protected] October 6th 07 03:46 PM

Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

On Oct 6, 3:05 am, "Jan" wrote:
Go tohttp://www.interweave.com/knit/special_issues/gifts_preview.aspto
preview the projects in it.

--
Jan in MN

will be a part of it ????
mirjam

enigma October 6th 07 04:01 PM

Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

"Jan" wrote in

t:

Go to
http://www.interweave.com/knit/speci.../gifts_preview.
asp to preview the projects in it.

that was last years. here's the preview for this year.
http://www.interweaveknits.com/holid...fts/gifts_prev
iew.asp
or:
http://tinyurl.com/32rcba
i like the felted bag...
lee

Jan[_2_] October 6th 07 04:25 PM

Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..
"Jan" wrote in

t:

Go to
http://www.interweave.com/knit/speci.../gifts_preview.
asp to preview the projects in it.

that was last years. here's the preview for this year.
http://www.interweaveknits.com/holid...fts/gifts_prev
iew.asp
or:
http://tinyurl.com/32rcba
i like the felted bag...
lee

Thank you, Lee, for the correct link. I had seen the 2006 link in a recent
yarn shop blog and obviously didn't notice the date :-)

--
Jan in MN

Jan[_2_] October 6th 07 04:26 PM

Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 6, 3:05 am, "Jan" wrote:
Go tohttp://www.interweave.com/knit/special_issues/gifts_preview.aspto
preview the projects in it.

--
Jan in MN

will be a part of it ????
mirjam

I don't subscribe so I don't know if this included. But if you look through
your most recent issue, it may tell you.

--
Jan in MN

Not Likely October 6th 07 04:45 PM

Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..

that was last years. here's the preview for this year.
http://www.interweaveknits.com/holid...ts_preview.asp
or:
http://tinyurl.com/32rcba
i like the felted bag...
lee

Thank you for sharing that site, Lee. I just had a look and am liking a few
of the things on there.

1 - Sugarplum Shrug
2 - Elliott the Dragon
3 - Classic Teddy Bear
4 - Wisp Afghan

*hugs*
Gem

enigma October 6th 07 04:48 PM

Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

wrote in
ups.com:

I have the Interweave subscription , do you thin this
special issue will be a part of it ????

no, the special issue isn't part of the subscription. it's news
stand only. you may need someone here to send it to you, as i
don't know if they have them on news stands over there. if you
do want it, i can get it for you.
lee

enigma October 6th 07 04:52 PM

Interweave's Holiday Gifts issue

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in
:

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..

that was last years. here's the preview for this year.
http://www.interweaveknits.com/holid...ygifts/gifts_p
review.asp or:
http://tinyurl.com/32rcba
i like the felted bag...
lee

Thank you for sharing that site, Lee. I just had a look
and am liking a few of the things on there.

1 - Sugarplum Shrug
2 - Elliott the Dragon
3 - Classic Teddy Bear
4 - Wisp Afghan

yeah, i had fun with the pears from last year ;)
i like the shrug & my not-SIL has been hinting for a shrug...
i was wondering if it might be nice for my mom too. she's
always chilly, but i'm not sure if a shrug is easy for an
arthritic person to put on? maybe i should stick to making her
a nice shawl?
i also think Elliott the Dragon would find a nice home with
Boo... i wonder if he'd be simple enough for Boo to make
himself?
lee