CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Brother knittingmachine 930 for sale (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=79169)

timi December 29th 06 05:16 AM

Brother knittingmachine 930 for sale

Hi!
I have a Brother knitting machine for sale. It is a 930 model which
has only been used two times. It is in excellent conditon. I have a
lace carriage also for sale. I am a busy working mom of two girls who
doesn't have time for a knitting machine.

eileandover05 December 30th 06 08:37 PM

Hi,
Just a note of information, the 930 is supposed to come with a lace carriage. Are you talking about an extra lace carriage?
Allen
Quote:

Originally Posted by timi