CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   OT Happy Birthday (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=77930)

Shirley Shone November 23rd 06 07:19 AM

OT Happy Birthday

To Jalynne,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.demon.co.uk

Beckibead November 23rd 06 08:52 PM

OT Happy Birthday

Jalynne --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Becki

Dr. Sooz November 23rd 06 09:21 PM

OT Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday. I wish I had a treasure chest of seahorse jewels to
give you.

Love,
Sooz
`````````````````````````````````

Beadbimbo November 25th 06 12:38 PM

OT Happy Birthday

Jalynne

A belated wish, but Happy Birthday from me, too!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Jenn/Jalynne December 6th 06 09:00 PM

OT Happy Birthday

You guys, I feel so bad....didn't see this until today. We went out of town
for Thanksgiving, and then I've been very sick with Strep. Big hugs to you
all, and I really hope to get to posting more soon....and having more things
to show you once i buy a new camera (very soon!). We're about to enter the
hell that is Nutcracker performances this week, so I won't be online much
until after Christmas, but then you won't be able to get rid of me again for
a long time.
--
Jenn/Jalynne
quilting, beads, scrapbooking, cross stitch and other 'crafti' obsessions