CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   *waving at Pirjo* (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=56989)

MRH September 17th 05 06:29 PM

*waving at Pirjo*

I thought I saw a message posted by you earlier as I was skimming over the
messages (can't read them all... way too many to catch up with), so I
thought I'd wave at you and wish you the best. I hope everything is going
well for you in your new job and new place you're living. :o)

Peace!
Gemini

Pirjo Ilvesvuori September 17th 05 06:51 PM

Hi!
Actually I am in education at the moment. Law things...I can not explain =

it very well, Auntie Nora knows more. But it is just the basics...I=20
won't get any diploma or anything. Or maybe a diploma but I won't be a=20
judge or anything else after that education. Thanks for being there...My =

life is a little messy there in Haapavesi, but in Haapaj=E4rvi everything=
=20
is as it is meant to be.
Best: Pirjo