CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101213)

P Y February 21st 09 08:10 AM

PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?

Can someone please tell me what size and type of needle to use to sew
patent leather? You may Email me at this address TIA ;-)

Py

BEI Design February 21st 09 08:51 AM

PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?

P Y wrote:
Can someone please tell me what size and type of needle
to use to sew patent leather? You may Email me at this
address TIA ;-)

Py

What starts on Usenet, stays on Usenet. Is your "patent
leather" real leather or man made synthetic? Are you hand
sewing or machine sewing? Repair or new construction?

Beverly

P Y February 21st 09 09:50 PM

PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?

Man made patent leather and machine sewing.. what needle should be used?

Kate XXXXXX February 21st 09 10:24 PM

PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?

P Y wrote:
Man made patent leather and machine sewing.. what needle should be used?

I usually use aleather needle for this sort of thing, and a longer
stitch length. Needle size will depend on weight of fabric and type of
thread used...

http://www.katedicey.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

P Y February 22nd 09 06:35 AM

PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?

HEY, THANKS FOR THE REPSONSES and the rude ones as well. I was just
trying to ask a sewing question about patent leather, trying to make a
purse for my small granddaughter, and had no clue as what kind of needle
I should use and then all of a sudden it struck me WOW I can look
online, people who sew would know the answer. I DIDNT realize that IT
WAS TABOO to ask for a direct answer my email. SORRY I WONT BE BACK. 1st
time here, LAST time here.

David Richards February 22nd 09 09:30 AM

PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?

"P Y" wrote in message
HEY, THANKS FOR THE REPSONSES and the rude ones as well. I was just
trying to ask a sewing question about patent leather, trying to make a
purse for my small granddaughter, and had no clue as what kind of needle
I should use and then all of a sudden it struck me WOW I can look
online, people who sew would know the answer. I DIDNT realize that IT
WAS TABOO to ask for a direct answer my email. SORRY I WONT BE BACK. 1st
time here, LAST time here.

Don't get too needled ;-)
Newsgroups are about sharing information and ideas, not private
correspondences, hence the comment about email.

BEI Design February 22nd 09 08:49 PM

PATENT LEATHER NEEDLE?

P Y wrote:
HEY, THANKS FOR THE REPSONSES and the rude ones as well.
I was just trying to ask a sewing question about patent
leather, trying to make a purse for my small
granddaughter, and had no clue as what kind of needle I
should use and then all of a sudden it struck me WOW I
can look online, people who sew would know the answer. I
DIDNT realize that IT WAS TABOO to ask for a direct
answer my email. SORRY I WONT BE BACK. 1st time here,
LAST time here.

Writing in UPPER CASE is considered to be SHOUTING.

We'll miss you....NOT!