CraftBanter

-   Pottery (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   A Few items for auction on ebay - Clarice Cliff, SylvaC (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=74845)

Chris F September 4th 06 11:58 PM

A Few items for auction on ebay - Clarice Cliff, SylvaC

Hi, i'm not sure if you have any guideleines regarding advertising in
this group or not, but thought you may be interested in some of the
items I'm in the process of auctioning on Ebay

http://tinyurl.com/hutcb

that's the link to my auctions page with all my items on.

the china/pottery items are all being sold on behalf of a family
friend who has emigrated and can't afford to take the pieces with
them, so i thought it might be worth my while to advertise them to a
group who may be of interest.

sorry if this post is against any group rules (i know some groups
frown upon advertising as it can kill a group off if it gets too bad)

thanks anyway :)
--

gamertag: Chrisflynnuk
http://live.xbox.com/member/Chrisflynnuk