CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   free 2005 Page-a-Day Calendar (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73596)

[email protected] August 5th 06 02:14 AM

free 2005 Page-a-Day Calendar

Yes, I know what year it is :) . But I just found this brand new 2005
Easy Counted Cross Stitch Pattern a Day Calendar in my craft supplies.
It must have been a duplicate gift, as I never opened it but I know I
had another one on display last year. It's made by Accord
Publishing. I love it, got the 2006 one too (that one's NOT available).

You would just have to pay US postage, or you could pick it up, I live
in the SW suburbs of Chicago.

E-mail me if you want it.

batgirl November 5th 13 09:48 PM

If the 2005 Easy Cross Stitch Calendar Pattern-a-Day is still available, I would love to have it.
Batgirl