CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Crochet anyone? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=85075)

friendlyhands July 1st 07 01:44 PM

Crochet anyone?

I am new here and was wandering if any of you crafters likes to
crochet?

Mirjam Bruck-Cohen July 2nd 07 03:25 AM

Crochet anyone?

WELCOME HERE
Many people here [ including me ] knit & crochet
mirjam

Spike Driver July 2nd 07 05:47 AM

Crochet anyone?

friendlyhands wrote:
I am new here and was wandering if any of you crafters likes to
crochet?

Yes, most of us love to crochet also.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

friendlyhands July 2nd 07 03:07 PM

Crochet anyone?

On Jul 2, 12:47 am, Spike Driver wrote:
friendlyhands wrote:
I am new here and was wandering if any of you crafters likes to
crochet?

Yes, most of us love to crochet also.

Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail

Do you all have googlepages? Mine is
friendlyhands.annette.googlepages.com/home would love to know what
you think.
Thanks,
Annette

friendlyhands July 2nd 07 11:42 PM

Crochet anyone?

On Jul 2, 4:53 pm, "YarnWright" wrote:
friendlyhands spun a FINE 'yarn':

I am new here and was wandering if any of you crafters likes to
crochet?

end quoted

friendlyhands. . .

absolutely, there are many of us who crochet, and many of us who knit and
crochet!
Welcome!
Noreen

--http://www.lulu.com/yarnwrighthttp://yarnwright.etsy.comhttp://yarnwright.comhttp://noreensknitche.comhttp://noreensknitche.weblogs.ushttp://optional-knitting.comhttp://yarnscapes.com
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 000753-1, 07/02/2007
Tested: 7/2/2007 3:53:37 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006http://www.avast.com

noreen,
I checked out all your sites...they're great. I see you have an etsy
page as well. Mine is annette1533. Hope to talk to you again.
Thanks,
Annette

Padishar Creel July 4th 07 07:00 PM

Crochet anyone?

On Jul 1, 5:44 am, friendlyhands
wrote:
I am new here and was wandering if any of you crafters likes to
crochet?

---------------

I duz love to crochet!

Padishar Creel

David R. Sky July 6th 07 03:40 AM

Crochet anyone?

Yes, among other creative activities I also crochet. I'm mostly lurking at
the moment though since I'm mostly writing audio-specific plug-ins for an
audio editor.

Welcome!

David

--