CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Matzah Fabric? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139180)

[email protected] March 6th 14 09:50 PM

Matzah Fabric?

On Thursday, March 18, 1999 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Carolyn Lanzkron wrote:
Hello,

I was directed to the source of it within 5 minutes of my post this morning!
I ordered the minimum: 1 bolt! (I've never ordered a bolt before...) All
within a half hour of my
post. Amazing. I might even order more, depending on the quality
(I bought this over the phone, unseen.)

If you need some, please e-mail me and we'll work out the details.

The internet is a beautiful thing.

CLKL

--
remove "doubt" to reply

Where did you find the bolt of matzah fabric? Thanks.

BEI Design[_3_] March 7th 14 02:35 AM

Matzah Fabric?

wrote:
On Thursday, March 18, 1999 4:00:00 AM UTC-4, Carolyn Lanzkron

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
wrote:
Hello,

I was directed to the source of it within 5 minutes of my post
this morning! I ordered the minimum: 1 bolt! (I've never
ordered
a bolt before...) All within a half hour of my
post. Amazing. I might even order more, depending on the quality
(I bought this over the phone, unseen.)

If you need some, please e-mail me and we'll work out the
details.

The internet is a beautiful thing.

CLKL

--
remove "doubt" to reply

Where did you find the bolt of matzah fabric? Thanks.

Where did you find her post? Since she 'found' it in *1999*, it is
fairly unlikely the same source would still have it n'est-ce pas?

BEI Design[_3_] March 7th 14 02:48 AM

Matzah Fabric?

wrote:
snip old post
Where did you find the bolt of matzah fabric? Thanks.

I was curious, so I searched. Here is a source, I have no way of
knowing if it is the same one Carolyn found:

http://www.1-800-dreidel.com/matzah.aspx

And you might have luck with some of the links he
http://judaiquilt.com/Shopping.html