CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Happy Birthday! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110394)

MaryMcc September 2nd 10 01:57 AM

Happy Birthday!

A very Happy Birthday to Sue Hartman!,

lucille September 2nd 10 02:36 AM

Happy Birthday!

"MaryMcc" wrote in message
A very Happy Birthday to Sue Hartman!,

And the same from me. Have a very happy and a very fun Birthday.

Lucille

Olwyn.Mary September 2nd 10 03:14 AM

Happy Birthday!

Lucille wrote:

"MaryMcc" wrote in message

A very Happy Birthday to Sue Hartman!,

And the same from me. Have a very happy and a very fun Birthday.

Lucille

Happy birthday, and good luck, good health and good fortune for the
coming year.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans

Tia Mary September 2nd 10 11:17 AM

Happy Birthday!

MaryMcc wrote:
A very Happy Birthday to Sue Hartman!,

Happy B-Day from MOI and the kitties, too!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

--
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!

Cheryl Isaak September 2nd 10 11:25 AM

Happy Birthday!

On 9/1/10 8:57 PM, in article
, "MaryMcc"
wrote:

A very Happy Birthday to Sue Hartman!,

Happy Day Sue

Cheryl

bobbieviorritto September 2nd 10 11:59 AM

Happy Birthday!

On 9/1/2010 8:57 PM, MaryMcc wrote:
A very Happy Birthday to Sue Hartman!,

Happy Birthday! Sue

Bobbie V.

Donna September 2nd 10 01:14 PM

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday from Virginia to you, Sue!

Donna in Virginia

Nancy September 2nd 10 02:14 PM

Happy Birthday!

On Sep 1, 8:57*pm, MaryMcc wrote:
A very Happy Birthday to Sue Hartman!,

Happy Birthday Sue!!!! And many more!

Nancy

Joan E. September 2nd 10 05:16 PM

Happy Birthday!

On Sep 1, 7:57*pm, MaryMcc wrote:
A very Happy Birthday to Sue Hartman!,

Happy Birthday to yoouu,
Happy Birthday to yoooouuuuu,
Haaaappyyy Biiiiiirthdaaaaay, deeeeaaaar Suuuuusaaaannnnn,
Haaaaappyyyyyyyyy Biiiiiirthdaaaaaaaaaay to YOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!

Have a wonderful day!

Joan

Susan Hartman[_2_] September 2nd 10 07:34 PM

Happy Birthday!

Thank you all! And I especially enjoyed the singing!!!

I had *such* a lazy day to celebrate my birthday. My mom took me out for
high tea (gypsystearoom.com), and we spent the whole afternoon sipping
and noshing (and shopping in the tea room gift shop). DH made dinner,
and afterward a neighbor came over to chat awhile and bring a gift. Pure
pleasure!

sue

--
Susan Hartman