CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New Freebie & Price offer. (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19371)

Edna von Borstel November 28th 03 01:37 AM

New Freebie & Price offer.

Hello Fellow Embroiderers,

I have just put up a new Freebie for you to download. I have completed a new
Collection CD called Antique Florals. This collection contains 30 designs,
plus 10 elements of flowers for you to create your own arrangements.

I have a "Christmas Price Offer" for consideration - as well feel free to
E-mail me and inquire about a discount price for purchasing any other 2 or
more CDs .

You are welcome to browse, just click on the URL below.
Edna.
http://www.users.bigpond.com/borstel/
Mirror site;
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~vonborstel1/