CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Attn:Starlia:Pink Set on ebay (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6171)

Candace May 15th 04 06:07 PM

Attn:Starlia:Pink Set on ebay

Well, I got outbid...which really sucks, cause I had plans for those pinks, but
I'm also happy about it, cause now you'll get more moolah than I could have
offered! And I know that with everything going on this month, you can use the
extra. But, just in case, I'm keeping an eye on the auction, and if it stays
under my "omg I can't belive I bid that" number...I'll fight for them! :)

~Candace~ your local hemp goddess :)