CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   sell/trade (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18866)

kteedidit November 7th 03 11:33 AM

sell/trade

trade white superba machines and accesories for a toyota 950 with ribber AND
a toyota 610 with ribber bulky....i have been collecting the white/superbas
for a couple of years and won't have the time after jan 12 when i start back
to school to get my degree in computer programming/networking. I have lots
of extras for the white/superbas, the digi form computer, the volumail
calculator disc, and lots of mylars, carriages,etc etc
Please let me know asap as school starts jan 12 2004......regards
kate

lone November 20th 03 09:01 AM

is it possible that you would sell me an image of a blank mylar i.o.
to design and print mylars...how do you make them???
thanks a lot
Lone from Denmark.

lone November 21st 03 09:36 AM

OK thanks a lot anyway