CraftBanter

-   Jewelry (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I want a bead set (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=94927)

[email protected] May 5th 08 07:02 AM

I want a bead set

I want to have a bead set, but my mother knew I would loose beads. I
promised her I would not loose them, but still she said "no". I wish I
could make perfect beads if I can't buy beads set. When I look back at
the beads set..... Oh! I so want to buy it. Are there a another way to
make beads??
Thanks!

Abrasha May 6th 08 04:57 AM

I want a bead set

wrote:
I want to have a bead set, but my mother knew I would loose beads. I
promised her I would not loose them, but still she said "no". I wish I
could make perfect beads if I can't buy beads set. When I look back at
the beads set..... Oh! I so want to buy it. Are there a another way to
make beads??
Thanks!

What is you talkin bout?

--
Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Carl 1 Lucky Texan May 6th 08 04:57 AM

I want a bead set

wrote:

I want to have a bead set, but my mother knew I would loose beads. I
promised her I would not loose them, but still she said "no". I wish I
could make perfect beads if I can't buy beads set. When I look back at
the beads set..... Oh! I so want to buy it. Are there a another way to
make beads??
Thanks!

Can you supply a good description of the 'set' you are interested in?
Also, what is your age and is English a second language for you?

Regardless, there are MANY ways to create very nice beads and beaded
jewelry. There may also be better newsgroups and Forums for your
particular interest. Making and using beads can be very easy to very
advanced work. natural materials like wood, bone and even porcupine
quills can be fashioned into beads. Plastics like Polymer Clay can be
used for simple to extremely advanced forms of beads. Most 'jewelry'
metals and stone and glass might be more advanced.

We really need a better idea of what you intend to do.

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)