CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Golden's Polymer Varnish?? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=16583)

HRV846 November 14th 03 11:19 PM

Golden's Polymer Varnish??

snip, if you need something to put a satin or matte finish on the clay, try
Golden's Polymer Varnish with UVLS. It comes in Satin, matte and gloss and
I love the stuff.snip

This stuff sounds great, and hints on where to shop for it on the web?

Thanks
Sandra
My recent sculptures ...
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...stedItems&user
id=vander_sandra&include=0&since=2&sort=3&rows=25

About Me... http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/vander_sandra/

Jeanne Rhea November 14th 03 11:57 PM

Jerry's Artarama has it, but I'm not for sure if any of the polymer clay
suppliers has it. I think I may have seen it on Polymer Clay Express. I
had already bought mine locally when I started checking online.
Jeanne
http://www.heartofclay.com
eBay auctions
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/vintagenet2/