CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   get free embroidery designs and software (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37347)

moh November 29th 03 07:30 PM

get free embroidery designs and software

Dear Friends .. Hello .. you can get free embroidery designs and software
from this new site :
http://www.arabembroidery.com
I download some great things .. try it ..
thanks

Kitty Fluff November 30th 03 03:30 PM

Hi Moh

I liked the cute little chicks and the boy and girl reading their books
Really cute

Thanks

Beck

-
Kitty Fluf

Posted via MooTal
http://mootalk.com

Warrior_13 December 1st 03 01:41 AM

I didn't like downloading the Islamic Koran thinking it was an embroidery
program. I don't think that was fair at all.

"Kitty Fluff" wrote in message
om...
Hi Moh,

I liked the cute little chicks and the boy and girl reading their books.
Really cute.

Thanks!

Becky

--
Kitty Fluff

Kitty Fluff December 4th 03 04:31 PM

Whoa

I have nothing against the Koran....but I don't like being TRICKE
either. Thank goodness I didn't download anything

Moh I don't mind you wanting to share your culture, but, I woul
appreciate you being up front. What do you think

Beck

-
Kitty Fluf

Kitty Fluf