CraftBanter

-   Machine Knit (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Back to basics (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=18976)

Marion Pearcey October 12th 04 01:53 PM

Back to basics

It is over a year since I have used my Brother 950i knitting machine and
to my horror I had to refer to the instruction book now and again to
refresh my memory. This is from someone who has been machine knitting
for at least 40 years. Moral here - don't leave it so long in future!

--
Marion

Helen Halla Fleischer October 13th 04 05:20 PM

| On Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:53:16 +0100, Marion Pearcey wrote:

It is over a year since I have used my Brother 950i knitting machine and
to my horror I had to refer to the instruction book now and again to
refresh my memory. This is from someone who has been machine knitting
for at least 40 years. Moral here - don't leave it so long in future!

LOL! Been there, done that. I still have to go back to my manual to be
sure I do the proper steps in order when using the patterning device, punch
cards, in my case. Just too many other interests, I guess. ;)

Helen "Halla" Fleischer, Fantasy & Fiber Artist
http://home.covad.net/~drgandalf/halla/
Balticon Art Program Coordinator http://www.balticon.org

rcbakke May 9th 05 08:53 PM

Hi,

I just got a 950i and it does not have a book with it. Would you be
willing to copy your manual ans mail it. I would be glad to pay for it.
Thanks,
Karen

Carey N. May 22nd 05 05:00 PM

"rcbakke" wrote in message
lkaboutcrafting.com...
Hi,

I just got a 950i and it does not have a book with it. Would you be
willing to copy your manual ans mail it. I would be glad to pay for it.
Thanks,
Karen

Karen,
While i don't see a 950i listed on the brother site, there might be some
comparable information in one of the manuals they have online.
ftp://ftp.brother.ca/ENGLISH/Knitting%20machine/

HTH,
Carey