CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Katia mississippi yarn online source???? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=43176)

Claudia Hamann September 25th 04 08:28 AM

Katia mississippi yarn online source????

Hello everyone.

CAn anyone recommend an online source for Katia Mississippi yarn or
another brand that is similar???

I am having a devil of a time finding this stuff here in Spain, and
this yarn is Spanish to begin with!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Claudia

Yarn Forward September 25th 04 12:41 PM

Try Google. I turned up a lot of hits - search on
Katia Mississippi.

Roger.

--
Yarn Forward
Your On Line Yarn and Scrapbooking Store

Aud September 25th 04 01:00 PM

"Claudia Hamann" skrev i melding
om...
Hello everyone.

CAn anyone recommend an online source for Katia Mississippi yarn or
another brand that is similar???

I am having a devil of a time finding this stuff here in Spain, and
this yarn is Spanish to begin with!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Claudia

Hi Claudia!
Here is what I found. Have no experience with them;
http://www.royalyarns.com/UniqueBoutiques/katia.htm
Aud ;-))

spampot September 25th 04 03:11 PM

Aud wrote:
"Claudia Hamann" skrev i melding
om...

Hello everyone.

CAn anyone recommend an online source for Katia Mississippi yarn or
another brand that is similar???

I am having a devil of a time finding this stuff here in Spain, and
this yarn is Spanish to begin with!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Claudia

Hi Claudia!
Here is what I found. Have no experience with them;
http://www.royalyarns.com/UniqueBoutiques/katia.htm
Aud ;-))

Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Another tempting site!! Bad Aud! ;)