CraftBanter

-   -   new 'google' search engine for quilters! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=86808)

jennellh August 28th 07 04:03 AM

new 'google' search engine for quilters!

quiltpatternsearch.com is a 'new google' search engine designed just
for us! (though not by google) I have tried it out for other things
related to the topic of quilting (including cutting mat cleaners) and
the resulting list of web sites was very long and also very accurate.
The link to this invaluable aid was provided in the latest eq
newsletter - I'll be using it often -
jennellh )

Sally Swindells August 28th 07 09:45 AM

jennellh wrote:
quiltpatternsearch.com is a 'new google' search engine designed just
for us! (though not by google) I have tried it out for other things
related to the topic of quilting (including cutting mat cleaners) and
the resulting list of web sites was very long and also very accurate.
The link to this invaluable aid was provided in the latest eq
newsletter - I'll be using it often -
jennellh )

What's the eq newsletter? I read the Journal on the EQ site, and all the
other things there, but haven't seen a newsletter. Am I missing something?

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Idahoqltr[_2_] August 28th 07 03:05 PM

On Aug 27, 9:03?pm, jennellh wrote:
quiltpatternsearch.com is a 'new google' search engine designed just
for us! (though not by google) I have tried it out for other things
related to the topic of quilting (including cutting mat cleaners) and
the resulting list of web sites was very long and also very accurate.
The link to this invaluable aid was provided in the latest eq
newsletter - I'll be using it often -
jennellh )

Thanks. That is a great site!

jennellh August 28th 07 03:49 PM

new 'google' search engine for quilters!

The newsletter sign-up is found under 'fun stuff' on the eq website.
jennellh

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ukhttp://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin

ME-Judy August 28th 07 06:47 PM

new 'google' search engine for quilters!

Wonderful site! Thanks for sharing!
ME-Judy (who's already bookmarked it!)

ups.com...

Sally Swindells August 29th 07 01:22 AM

wrote:
jennellh wrote:
quiltpatternsearch.com is a 'new google' search engine designed just
for us! (though not by google) I have tried it out for other things
related to the topic of quilting (including cutting mat cleaners) and
the resulting list of web sites was very long and also very accurate.
The link to this invaluable aid was provided in the latest eq
newsletter - I'll be using it often -
jennellh )

What's the eq newsletter? I read the Journal on the EQ site, and all the
other things there, but haven't seen a newsletter. Am I missing something?

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ukhttp://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin

Is it the InfoEQ bit - I found I'd signed up for that ages ago and
forgotten as I'd done an I'll look at the messages myself' thingy, and
then never done it. I've now opted to get the digest, but that isn't a
newsletter. Planet Patchwork have a newsletter but I couldn't see the
pattern finding site on it, so it can't be that.

Or am I making it more complicated than it is!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

Sally Swindells August 29th 07 01:27 AM

wrote:
jennellh wrote:
quiltpatternsearch.com is a 'new google' search engine designed just
for us! (though not by google) I have tried it out for other things
related to the topic of quilting (including cutting mat cleaners) and
the resulting list of web sites was very long and also very accurate.
The link to this invaluable aid was provided in the latest eq
newsletter - I'll be using it often -
jennellh )

What's the eq newsletter? I read the Journal on the EQ site, and all the
other things there, but haven't seen a newsletter. Am I missing something?

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ukhttp://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin

Back again ....I've found it now, and subscribed.

Thanks.

Brain not working well - too late (1.30a.m.) Nite nite!

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk

jennellh August 29th 07 04:04 AM

new 'google' search engine for quilters!

Nitey-nite, Sally! jennellh

Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ukhttp://community.webshots.com/user/sallyswin- Hide quoted text -

Debra August 29th 07 04:17 AM

new 'google' search engine for quilters!

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 20:03:59 -0700, jennellh
wrote:

quiltpatternsearch.com is a 'new google' search engine designed just
for us! (though not by google) I have tried it out for other things
related to the topic of quilting (including cutting mat cleaners) and
the resulting list of web sites was very long and also very accurate.
The link to this invaluable aid was provided in the latest eq
newsletter - I'll be using it often -
jennellh )

I've been online for hours now. I found some really cool stuff
though.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at

jennellh August 29th 07 02:16 PM

new 'google' search engine for quilters!

What did you find? Things that we all should know about?? It's more
interesting isn't it when there are no weird other selections for
obscure searches? jennellh

See my quilts athttp://community.webshots.com/user/debplayshere