CraftBanter

-   Polymer Clay (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   pictures? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=82506)

LWRiker April 4th 07 01:03 PM

pictures?

Hi, my wife does sculpting with polymer clay. where can she find a group
that exchanges tips and designs using pictures?

Barbara Forbes-Lyons April 5th 07 12:19 AM

pictures?

National Polymer Clay Guild (www.npcg.org
Polymer Clay Central's Discussion forum (www.polymerclaycentral.com)
Polymer Clay People (www.polymerclaypeople.com)

and of course, here. Just send a message with a link to your pics on the
web!

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Votary

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com
NEW! http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com