CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ad - New Desert Dreamer Auctions COLOR COLOR COLOR (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9755)

Karen_AZ November 29th 04 10:08 PM

Ad - New Desert Dreamer Auctions COLOR COLOR COLOR

Ooops, I was so stoned on turkey & trimmings this weekend I forgot to post
my auction listings. I have some serious goodies up, and some that I'm
especially proud of.

On Ebay:

Once in a Blue Moon - cool blues and whites in a round shape:
http://snipurl.com/ayy9
Arctic Blast - same blues and whites in a bicone with twists:
http://snipurl.com/ayyc
Breezy Meadow - warmer blue-greens on a translucent base:
http://snipurl.com/ayyd
Paisely Pulsations - I love this bead! Raku stringer heavily twisted with
lots of color: http://snipurl.com/ayyf
Watercolor Teardrop - Another winner! Layers of colorful shards and a
squiggle of goldstone for glitz: http://snipurl.com/ayyi

On Justbeads:

Silvered Stone - A granite-y silvered blue: http://snipurl.com/ayyk
Quicksilver Lavender - Soft lavender base with silvered purple stringer
squiggles: http://snipurl.com/ayyl
Cobalt Twirls - Deep blues, soft blues and white twists:
http://snipurl.com/ayyn
Coral Floral Heart - A nice puffed heart with coral roses:
http://snipurl.com/ayyo
Meadow Blues Flutter - A soft blue-green streaky flutter:
http://snipurl.com/ayyp

Thanks for looking! I'll be listing one more group of auctions this coming
Friday, to run for 7 days, and that will be it until next year. I need to
take time to start stocking up for Tucson, and I promised myself an early
"gift" of just getting to play for a few weeks.

--
KarenK
www.desertdreameraz.com

JoAnn Paules November 30th 04 02:46 AM

Your flutter beads are so beautiful! They are my favorite. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Karen_AZ" wrote in message
[...]

---

Karen_AZ November 30th 04 03:29 AM

Breezy Meadow is beautiful! And I love Quicksilver Lavender, too.

Thanks!!! That reduction (silveriness) on the Quicksilver one was a big
surprise, but I really like it.

KarenK

Karen_AZ November 30th 04 03:29 AM

Your flutter beads are so beautiful! They are my favorite. :-)

Thanks JoAnn! I keep thinking they're not so popular anymore, but I can't
stop making them. (Just less often. LOL)

KarenK

Carol in SLC November 30th 04 03:55 PM

Ooooooo, LOVE Artic Blast, and Breezy Meadow looks like it will go PERFECTLY
with one of the sets I just bought from Karlera!!

Carol in SLC
Some of my stuff: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/karen.jpg
http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/oceansprite.jpg

Karen_AZ November 30th 04 04:00 PM

Ooooooo, LOVE Artic Blast, and Breezy Meadow looks like it will go
PERFECTLY

with one of the sets I just bought from Karlera!!

LOL Very cool! Thanks Carol!!! (Can't wait to see the pix, of course.)

KarenK