CraftBanter

-   Glass (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Sandblasting videos (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=97132)

[email protected] August 11th 08 04:54 PM

Sandblasting videos

Any ideas on how to explain sandblasting with pictograms for your
illiterate companions?

I hope you'll forgive a brief plug:
I manage the video library at SmartFlix.com. We're now in our fourth
year of renting out instructional and craft videos online, and
delivering them via first class mail to your door.
We carry videos on sandblasting glass.

Three videos on this topic and are well reviewed a

1. Butch Young's "Creative Surface Etching". Customers have said
this is a great beginners disc for sandblasting on glass.

http://smartflix.com/store/video/874...urface-Etching

2. Norm Dobbins's "Sandblast Glass Etching". This is another highly
recommended beginner dvd.

http://smartflix.com/store/video/137...-Glass-Etching

3. Butch Young's "Light Frosting". This a wonderful dvd that goes
from beginning to intermediate levels.

http://smartflix.com/store/video/882...utiful-Product

I hope this will be helpful and informative.
Susanc