CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Seriously Klunkworthy Eye Candy (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99766)

Barbara Forbes-Lyons December 19th 08 02:30 PM

Seriously Klunkworthy Eye Candy

Check out my friend Jana's new work on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66187037@N00/

Happy Holidays, ya'll!

Barbara

Beadbimbo December 19th 08 05:48 PM

Seriously Klunkworthy Eye Candy

Wow! Just amazing!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Vibrant Jewels[_2_] December 20th 08 02:40 AM

Seriously Klunkworthy Eye Candy

Klunk is correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does she have a site to sell this?

--
Karleen Cole
Vibrant Jewels web sto http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/welcome.htm
"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Wow! Just amazing!

Barbara Forbes-Lyons December 20th 08 03:00 AM

Seriously Klunkworthy Eye Candy

www.janarobertsbenzon.com, but I don't know if the new work is up for
sale yet. I think she's going to get an etsy shop, too.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitué

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

http://www.penguintrax.com
http://www.polymerclayworkshops.com

Zk December 21st 08 10:23 PM

Seriously Klunkworthy Eye Candy

Happy Holidays to you as well, and thanks for sharing such a lovely gift!

Your friend's imagination, sense of color, and artistry is amazing! It's
better than klunkworthy -- we'll have to come up with a BIGGER descriptive
word than klunk for these wonderful pieces.
--
KathyZ

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote...