CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD - more new stuff on the Bay (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=6158)

Kalera Stratton May 15th 04 12:13 AM

AD - more new stuff on the Bay

I have three auctions that I don't think I've mentioned here...

A big, beautiful sea-green speckled Seapod:

Pretty turquoise with flowers:

Purple dapples under a clear layer for sparkle:

Thanks for looking!
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Linda2 May 15th 04 12:24 AM

"Kalera Stratton" wrote:

A big, beautiful sea-green speckled Seapod:

OMG! KLUNK! It looks like seaglass! I love it!

Linda2

BeckiBead May 15th 04 12:40 AM

Kalera -- one suggestion for the pod --

When I first started selling lampwork beads, I showed examples on my website of
how to make them up. You might show that bead made up into a beautiful
necklace. It is unusual, and some people cannot visualize a "new" piece. But
if they see how great it looks made up, they will buy it in a minute! That is
how my website came to be, actually. People were telling me that lampwork
beads were too big to use -- no one has the problem these days!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows

Kalera Stratton May 15th 04 06:29 PM

Thanks, Linda! I love making them, and I LOVE wearing mine!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Kalera Stratton May 15th 04 06:31 PM

That, my lady, is an absolutely excellent idea! Thank you! The only
problem: all I've done with one is string it on a silver chain.

Maybe I could send you one, and in exchange you could send me pics of
the finished piece to use?

I know you have a lot on your plate, but think about it.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

BeckiBead May 15th 04 09:25 PM

Maybe I could send you one, and in exchange you could send me pics of
the finished piece to use?

I would do this in a minute except that I am in Utah, and my jewelry making
supplies are in CA. We are missing each other, LOL. Could not promise you
when this would be.

BeckiBead May 15th 04 09:26 PM

However, LINDA2 could make it up for you?

Kalera Stratton May 15th 04 10:11 PM

Oh, that would be a bit of a problem, LOL! Well, let me know...

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

Dr. Sooz May 16th 04 06:37 PM

That, my lady, is an absolutely excellent idea! Thank you! The only
problem: all I've done with one is string it on a silver chain.

Maybe I could send you one, and in exchange you could send me pics of
the finished piece to use?

I know you have a lot on your plate, but think about it.

And if you want one shown with beadweaving, consider me a willing volunteer.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Kalera Stratton May 17th 04 09:43 PM

SERIOUSLY???

YES! I am off the torch sick today, but I will make one in the color(s)
of your choice tomorrow or whenever I'm better.

!!!

Yay!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com