CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Don't miss out! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=50260)

Janise May 19th 05 03:05 PM

Don't miss out!

I was reading 1 of my Yahoo groups and someone posted this site. While I
had visited it before and it was one of my favorites, apparently, it is
going to be removed in September. So, do yourself a favor and check it out.
There are knit and crochet patterns which you can print up.
http://www.acrilan.com/patterns.html

Enjoy!

Janise

Noreen's Knit*che May 19th 05 03:33 PM

Janise wrote:
I was reading 1 of my Yahoo groups and someone posted this site. While I
had visited it before and it was one of my favorites, apparently, it is
going to be removed in September. So, do yourself a favor and check it out.
There are knit and crochet patterns which you can print up.
http://www.acrilan.com/patterns.html

Enjoy!

Janise

Thanks, Janise!
Oh, btw, I no longer have AIM, so won't be 'seeing' you there... I ONLY
use yahoo messenger exclusively now. No more AIM, no more ICQ, no more
MSN...
Hugs,
Noreen

Katherine May 19th 05 07:26 PM

Janise wrote:
I was reading 1 of my Yahoo groups and someone posted this site. While I
had visited it before and it was one of my favorites,
apparently, it is going to be removed in September. So, do yourself
a favor and check it out. There are knit and crochet patterns which
you can print up. http://www.acrilan.com/patterns.html

Thanks, Janise. I will definitely print some of these.

Katherine

Doggirl3 May 20th 05 05:31 PM

Thanks Janise,
I have picked out the ones I wanted and saved them in my E-Mail folders
in MSNTV. I might be very busy this year with all the ones I pick to
make with my crocheting.
Pam-Doggirl3

JaneB May 20th 05 05:52 PM

"Doggirl3" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks Janise,
I have picked out the ones I wanted and saved them in my E-Mail folders
in MSNTV. I might be very busy this year with all the ones I pick to
make with my crocheting.
Pam-Doggirl3

If what you saved were the URLS, remember these are going offline, so the
URLS won't be good.

Thank you, too, from me. I love working with worsted weight and there were
a few really nice ones there. I copied a few into Word docs, and saved
them that way, it's much smaller than copying and saving the whole page
offline.

JaneB

[email protected] May 20th 05 10:04 PM

Thanks Janise. I have printed several of the crocheted afghan
patterns. They have some very nice projects there.

Diane