CraftBanter

-   -   Will this thread never go away?/was Heaven (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=48654)

Tina April 19th 05 04:39 PM

Will this thread never go away?/was Heaven

Man am I sick of seeing that huge Header!

Tina

georg April 19th 05 05:38 PM

Tina wrote:

Man am I sick of seeing that huge Header!

Tina

Killfiles are wonderful things in this instance.

Anything started by him or that he posts to- /mark thread ignore.

-georg

Debra April 19th 05 07:58 PM

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:38:05 GMT, georg wrote:

Tina wrote:

Man am I sick of seeing that huge Header!

Tina

Killfiles are wonderful things in this instance.

Anything started by him or that he posts to- /mark thread ignore.

-georg

I've kill filed him several times and I'm still seeing the posts.
Debra in VA

georg April 19th 05 08:09 PM

Tina wrote:

Man am I sick of seeing that huge Header!

Tina

Killfiles are wonderful things in this instance.

Anything started by him or that he posts to- /mark thread ignore.

-georg

I've kill filed him several times and I'm still seeing the posts.
Debra in VA

I made my killfile: If email address includes "RonGrossi" then ignore
thread. I don't see him any more or most of the replies. This one I did
because they changed the subject line. I use Netscape.

-georg

C & S April 19th 05 08:43 PM

Also because he changes addressess - the last numbers. Now I just press
delete! It goes away never to come back. The only think I get are replies
from people on the ng.

--
Carole
Champlain, NY

A&T April 19th 05 09:31 PM

Not to mention, it is very badly worded.

"The reason some people don't know for sure (blah) is because they just
don't know."

Huh? That's like saying "The reason this quilt doesn't look blue is because
it's not blue fabric."

Tricia

ups.com...

melinda April 20th 05 05:11 AM

Tina wrote:

Man am I sick of seeing that huge Header!
Tina

Killfiles are wonderful things in this instance.
Anything started by him or that he posts to- /mark thread ignore.
-georg

I've kill filed him several times and I'm still seeing the posts.
Debra in VA

You could try a killfile on one of the cross references.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

Debra April 20th 05 06:56 PM

Tina wrote:

Man am I sick of seeing that huge Header!

Tina

Killfiles are wonderful things in this instance.

Anything started by him or that he posts to- /mark thread ignore.

-georg

I've kill filed him several times and I'm still seeing the posts.
Debra in VA

I made my killfile: If email address includes "RonGrossi" then ignore
thread. I don't see him any more or most of the replies. This one I did
because they changed the subject line. I use Netscape.

-georg

I've done RonGrossi six times. Did't work. I've now put in the first
line of the header and that worked.
Debra in VA

Debra April 20th 05 06:56 PM

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:43:38 -0400, "C & S"
wrote:

Also because he changes addressess - the last numbers. Now I just press
delete! It goes away never to come back. The only think I get are replies
from people on the ng

Most spammers use the changing numbers routine. I usually just need
to leave out the digits for the kill file and it works, not this time
though. I put in part of the header line and bingo, no more Grossi.
Debra in VA