CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Piccies are here (was How do I know its crystal?) (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=3721)

ally January 15th 04 07:35 PM

Piccies are here (was How do I know its crystal?)

I got a piccie posted of the beads I wanted to know about.
They can be seen on the beading page of my website (see below).

I also posted a piccie of a necklace I made with some azurite/malachite
beads I got for Christmas.
:--)
--
ally
website: www.alcom.demon.co.uk

Kandice Seeber January 15th 04 08:17 PM

That really looks like crystal to me. The number of facets and how sharp
and clear they are really make them look like leaded crystal. Are they
pretty heavy? If they're not crystal, they sure are gorgeous anyway. :)

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Kandice Seeber January 15th 04 08:20 PM

Oh, BTW - that flower necklace is GORGEOUS!!

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Beadbimbo January 16th 04 12:29 AM

Beautiful work! All of it!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

ally January 16th 04 09:01 PM

Thanks everyone for the nice comments about my necklace, I am passing
them to my friend as well cos she bought the beads.
:-)