CraftBanter

-   -   contest (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=31257)

dreamboat April 4th 04 01:33 AM

contest

How do you go about entering this contest?
dreamboat

frood April 4th 04 01:45 AM

What contest?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

. com...

Diana Curtis April 4th 04 01:46 AM

The contest thats already over? well... we will hold one next month, at the
posting of the FAQs, right at the beginning of the month..... Alice is
hosting that one.
Diana

frood wrote in message
m...
What contest?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

. com...

dreamboat April 4th 04 05:45 AM

what is FAQ'S?
dreamboat
"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
The contest thats already over? well... we will hold one next month, at

the
posting of the FAQs, right at the beginning of the month..... Alice is
hosting that one.
Diana

frood wrote in message
m...
What contest?

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

. com...

nzl* April 4th 04 06:14 AM

FAQs = Frequently Asked Questions.
you'll see this all over the internet.
we have our own collection that is a great read for all of us.
Di posts them the beginning of each month.
you can find them if you go to our google group page and do a search on FAQ.
hope that helps.
i also suggest you change the return email addy you show to avoid spam.
email me at my addy below for info.
jeanne
rqfg
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"dreamboat" wrote...
what is FAQ'S?
dreamboat

"Diana Curtis" wrote...