CraftBanter

-   -   Butterfly Quilt finished! (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=69928)

Katinka in Germany May 8th 06 07:39 PM

Butterfly Quilt finished!

Just finished my latest quilt last night: My Butterfly Quilt!

If you're interested, please go see:
http://hometown.aol.de/rklatrille/homepage/basteln.html

Can you tell by the colours that spring is here again?! ;-)
And did I ever tell you I love bright colours ... ?

:-D
Katinka in Germany.

desert quilter May 8th 06 08:10 PM

Butterfly Quilt finished!

Absolutely lovely! Thanks so much for sharing. :-)

Michelle in NV

Karen, Queen of Squishies May 8th 06 08:32 PM

Butterfly Quilt finished!

Wowie kazowie, that is awesome! Dancing in the moonlight for ya, Katinka!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Donna in NE La. May 8th 06 08:55 PM

Butterfly Quilt finished!

Those are my colors, too, Katinka!! Great quilt!

--
Donna in NE La.
ups.com...

Kiteflyer May 8th 06 08:58 PM

Butterfly Quilt finished!

Wow! Very pretty and bright. And I like bright :)

Denny

Carole Doyle May 8th 06 09:15 PM

Butterfly Quilt finished!

On 8 May 2006 11:39:41 -0700, "Katinka in Germany"
wrote:

Just finished my latest quilt last night: My Butterfly Quilt!

If you're interested, please go see:
http://hometown.aol.de/rklatrille/homepage/basteln.html

Beautiful -- so bright and cheerful!!!

Carole in Northwest GA - Retired and loving it!
Homepage - http://home.alltel.net/caroledoyle/

Pat in Virginia May 8th 06 09:36 PM

Butterfly Quilt finished!

Fantastic ... the colors, the arrangement,
the broiderie perse, everything! I was going
to suggest you send it to our Ms. Butterfly,
but I like it too much. So, just send to my
Palace here in Virginia.
PAT

Sandy Foster May 8th 06 09:40 PM

Butterfly Quilt finished!

In article . com,
"Katinka in Germany" wrote:

Just finished my latest quilt last night: My Butterfly Quilt!

If you're interested, please go see:
http://hometown.aol.de/rklatrille/homepage/basteln.html

Can you tell by the colours that spring is here again?! ;-)
And did I ever tell you I love bright colours ... ?

:-D
Katinka in Germany.

Katinka, it's so pretty! And it does fit right into the spring theme. :)
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education

Boca Jan May 8th 06 10:11 PM

Butterfly Quilt finished!

I love the butterflies and flowers. Good job!

--
Boca Jan
Southern Florida - land of the hurricanes

Polly Esther May 8th 06 10:17 PM

Butterfly Quilt finished!

Very beautiful. So proud of you, Polly