CraftBanter

-   -   OT - Someone was moving (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=51119)

Sewingsue June 3rd 05 10:37 PM

OT - Someone was moving

I seem to remember a post some time ago from a quilter who was going to be
moving into a larger apartment with an extra room and a balcony and would be
able to get her sewing machine etc. set up again.
Did I dream it or does anyone know who I mean and if the move went ahead?

--
Sewingsue in Scotland
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cra...olar/my_photos

Debbi June 4th 05 02:52 AM

Don't think you were dreaming unless I had the same dream. Don't
remember who it was as I have a brain that only remembers things for
less than 60 seconds these days

Debbi in SO CA (I think)