CraftBanter

-   -   Hancock's Catalogue (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=97140)

Lenore L August 12th 08 04:13 AM

Hancock's Catalogue

WOW! This baby rolled in and I'm in heaven........I'm sure they can be
ordered if you don't get one.

Back to drooling,

Lenore

Debi Matlack[_2_] August 12th 08 11:18 AM

Hancock's Catalogue

Yesss.... Pretty much the first ten pages or so I want a bolt of each (all
those incredible batiks)
--
Debi (wiping my chin)

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.

. ..

Sandy Ellison August 12th 08 08:39 PM

Hancock's Catalogue

Howdy!

I laughed when it showed up here, Thursday; "surely I can't still
be on their mailing list." That catalog went straight into
the recycle bin sitting by the curb. ;-

R/Sandy- like the Ky. store, won't shop their catalog

On 8/11/08 10:13 PM, in article
, "Lenore L"

L August 13th 08 01:45 PM

Hancock's Catalogue

"Lenore L" wrote in message
. ..
WOW! This baby rolled in and I'm in heaven........I'm sure they can be
ordered if you don't get one.

Back to drooling,

I put my name on the mailing list months ago.
But no catalog yet......

Lisa in NJ

monique August 13th 08 03:31 PM

Hancock's Catalogue

I put my name on the mailing list months ago.
But no catalog yet......

Lisa in NJ

Me, neithier.

Monique in TX
loved the store, like the catalog just for wishing

Marcella Peek August 13th 08 10:35 PM

Hancock's Catalogue

I call this catalogue "Quilters Porn" because you just can't resist
drooling over it when it arrives.

marcella

Michelle C[_3_] August 14th 08 12:17 AM

Hancock's Catalogue

"Marcella Peek" wrote in message
I call this catalogue "Quilters Porn" because you just can't resist
drooling over it when it arrives.

marcella

LOL! :-) :-)
--
Michelle in NV
http://community.webshots.com/user/desert_quilter

KJ August 14th 08 12:39 AM

Hancock's Catalogue

I got the newest Keepsake catalogue today. I like to pour over that one
too!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Sandy August 14th 08 06:24 PM

Hancock's Catalogue

In article ,
Marcella Peek wrote:

I call this catalogue "Quilters Porn" because you just can't resist
drooling over it when it arrives.

marcella

Marcella, that's so true! Mine came on Tuesday, and I spent a lovely
hour poring over the gorgeous fabrics. G

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net