CraftBanter

-   Beads (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AD: Finally something new (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=9058)

starlia October 24th 04 05:19 PM

Thank you Anna.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

" Anna W." wrote in message
OMG!! Those are so pretty, Starlia. You really outdid yourself this time!!
Whaaaaaaa, I wish I had some money. Your muse was definitely looking over
your shoulder when you created these beauties. :)

Anna W. in Tx

"starlia" wrote in message
Raku & Roses - http://snipurl.com/a0nw

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

starlia October 24th 04 05:19 PM

You can't do that to me when I first wake up. I almost choked. :-)

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"~Candace~" wrote in message
. ..
BEADGASM x 200

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged
beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

~Candace~ October 24th 04 07:19 PM

what better time to experience a beadgasm than upon waking up? can't think
of too many other ways I'd rather start my day :-)

--

"starlia" wrote in message
You can't do that to me when I first wake up. I almost choked. :-)

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"~Candace~" wrote in message
. ..
BEADGASM x 200

Carla October 24th 04 09:06 PM

Wow. Just...wow!

Cheers,
Carla

bluemaxx October 25th 04 12:04 AM

MINE ... at least for awhile. :)))))))))))))

--
Linda
Visit my eBay Auctions - http://snipurl.com/twolegz

"starlia" wrote in message
: Thank you Anna.
:
: --
: Starlia Klopman
: www.klopmanstudios.com
:
:
: " Anna W." wrote in message
: ...
: OMG!! Those are so pretty, Starlia. You really outdid yourself this
time!!
: Whaaaaaaa, I wish I had some money. Your muse was definitely looking
over
: your shoulder when you created these beauties. :)
:
: Anna W. in Tx
:
:
: "starlia" wrote in message
: ...
: Raku & Roses - http://snipurl.com/a0nw
:
: --
: Starlia Klopman
: www.klopmanstudios.com
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

---

Stephanie October 25th 04 03:21 AM

what better time to experience a beadgasm than upon waking up? can't think
of too many other ways I'd rather start my day :-)

It's those jelly legs that I'm left with that make it hard to get around for a
while...

..Stephanie.

Gotta Question? Search RCB:
http://tinyurl.com/5wm36

Carol in SLC October 25th 04 03:19 PM

Raku & Roses - http://snipurl.com/a0nw

Ooooooooo - pretty!

Carol in SLC
Some of my stuff: http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/heart.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/schermo2.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/schermo3.jpg

Kalera Stratton October 26th 04 07:21 PM

Those are so pretty! Great use of raku, and I love the blue with it... I
would never have thought of that. Brava!

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay

starlia October 26th 04 07:56 PM

I was particularly inspired by another artists work but wanted to make it my
own. I think I accomplished both - honoring the artist who inspired me
while doing my own thing. I absolutely love those beads. I did some last
night in lentils for another customer but those aren't etched.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com