CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Site for handmade stuff (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80928)

DAB February 15th 07 12:53 AM

Site for handmade stuff

My sister told me about this site for selling handmade stuff and I checked
it out for curiosity and noticed they sell yarn too, so this maybe another
source for those that need one more skein. However if this is old news
sorry for a repeat.

I don't want to sell stuff as I knit for gifts and charities but it sure is
fun looking at all the stuffG

Donna

http://www.etsy.com/category_top.php?top_tag=knitting

Laura J February 17th 07 12:25 AM

Site for handmade stuff

Oh yes, etsy is a great site for all kinds of handmade things. My friend
and neighbor started her own business dyeing sock yarn and sells it he
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=4375. Her stuff is in such demand that
most of it sells within a couple of hours of her posting it.

LauraJ