CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Nora's baby afghan (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=38287)

Molvik Family July 8th 03 05:50 PM

Nora's baby afghan

What is this pattern you just can't put down? I want to have some gifts for
a co-worker due in January and could use some suggestions. I've only be
knitting since January, but have a pretty good grasp of things.

JJMolvik

NoraBalcer July 8th 03 08:27 PM

JJ,

In a note to Helen that you can read I posted the website for the afghan and
I'm sorry to say it's a crocheted one. I don't remember if you crochet, but if
you do, it works up really fast, or at least to me it does.

Hugs,

Nora

Molvik Family July 9th 03 12:19 AM

Yep! Thanks, I'll look it up!

JJMolvik

Kathy July 20th 03 05:54 PM

Thanks so much for the website with the baby afghan. I appreciate you taking
the time to repost it....Can't wait to try it....Kathy

"NoraBalcer" wrote in message
Hi Kathy,

Here it is, www.bundlesoflove.org
It works up real quick and is pretty.

Hugs,

Nora

NoraBalcer July 20th 03 09:32 PM

Kathy,

It was no problem at all. This group has helped me find patterns that I
misplaced so I'm just returning the favor.

Now if you make it, there is only one small error or I think there is, it's in
the first row. It says chain so many then turn, dc in the fourth chain, then
one dc in the next three chains. What is confusing to me is on the end of the
second row you end with a chain 3 and turn, then do only three dc's in the
chain 3 so that gives you only four dc's not five like the first row. Hope I
explained this right, if not let me know.

Hugs,

Nora