CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I'M AN AUNTIE (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=138781)

Karen C May 28th 13 03:34 PM

I'M AN AUNTIE

Continuing in a family tradition started by Aunt Elizabeth over 100
years ago, my cousin's daughter just presented me with a delightful
birthday present:
Marilyn Rose
born
5/28/13 at 5:28 AM

Yes, there will be major spoilage, just as I was Lizzie's favorite niece.

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!!

--

Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader/Translator www.IntlProofingConsortium.com

Finished 5/18/13 – Penguin Bookmark

WIP: Stitchers Days of Christmas
http://www.crossstitchjoy.com/catalo...oducts_id=3865
Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono (Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf

COPYRIGHT 2013 -- PERMISSION GIVEN TO POST ON
USENET AND GOOGLE GROUPS NEWSREADER ONLY,
BUT IF FOUND ON TWITTER OR SEWGIRLS/INSPIREPOINT,
IT HAS BEEN REPUBLISHED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
WHICH CONSTITUTES ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Joan Erickson May 28th 13 05:52 PM

I'M AN AUNTIE

On 5/28/2013 9:34 AM, Karen C wrote:
Continuing in a family tradition started by Aunt Elizabeth over 100
years ago, my cousin's daughter just presented me with a delightful
birthday present:
Marilyn Rose
born
5/28/13 at 5:28 AM

Yes, there will be major spoilage, just as I was Lizzie's favorite niece.

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!!

Congrats to the whole family!!!! What a lovely b-d present!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown

Ruth[_4_] May 29th 13 05:07 AM

I'M AN AUNTIE

On Tuesday, May 28, 2013 9:34:33 AM UTC-5, Karen C wrote:
[...]

Congratulation's to you and your whole family! Will you be doing a birth sampler for her? If so, which one, if you don't mind me asking? After 4 grandson's I'm finally getting a granddaughter in a couple of months. Spoil away Auntie! I have an aunt that has spoiled me my whole life and she's gonna be 85 in September and my most favorite person on the face of this earth.

Karen C May 29th 13 01:54 PM

I'M AN AUNTIE

Ruth wrote: Will you be doing a birth sampler for her?

I sent a baby afghan when she was supposed to show up next week, but I
suppose I should do a very special birth sampler for this one.

Maybe the MLI "Arms of an Angel"?

Karen C May 29th 13 03:00 PM

I'M AN AUNTIE

Someone suggested http://www.tiag.com/designs/TG-40.html -- what better
gift for Marilyn Rose than roses designed by Marilyn?