CraftBanter

-   Doll Houses (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   All Things Mini (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=44850)

allthingsmini February 18th 05 06:01 PM

All Things Mini

Hi everyone,

I would just like to introduce myself. My name is Marie and I've been
involved with dollhouses and miniatures for a little over 10 years now.
I'm currently working on a custom built dollhouse in the style of a
Gothic Villa (pictures are in my webshots album at the link below) as
well as an entry for a contest that HBS is having this December.

My love for miniatures has developed into a part-time endeavor called
All Things Mini; a website and forum for miniaturists of all ages. You
are more than welcome to check it out and join the forum. The URL is
www.allthingsmini.com.

Thanks,

Marie
Administrator - All Things Mini