CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   What all do you do craftwise? (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=63461)

Qintes January 18th 06 05:01 PM

What all do you do craftwise?

So far I only knit but I plan on learing to crochete eventually too. I
wonder what everyone here is involved in?

Pam

Norma January 18th 06 05:23 PM

What all do you do craftwise?

Knitting, crocheting, hardanger, needlepoint, sewing. I do a smattering of
all of these as the inclination arises.

--
In Star love and friendship,
Norma Woods

Craftkitten January 18th 06 05:47 PM

What all do you do craftwise?

Hi

I knit, crochet, cross-stitch, needlepoint, petit point, learning to
spin, also make wreaths, etc.

Darlene in Toronto

The YarnWright January 18th 06 05:56 PM

What all do you do craftwise?

"Qintes" wrote in message
So far I only knit but I plan on learing to crochete eventually too. I
wonder what everyone here is involved in?

Pam

Hi, Pam!
I knit, crochet, spin, tat, work bobbinlace and design patterns.
Hugs,
Noreen
(I also weave 'once-in-a-while')

The YarnWright January 18th 06 05:59 PM

What all do you do craftwise?

wrote in message

"Qintes" wrote in message
So far I only knit but I plan on learing to crochete eventually too. I
wonder what everyone here is involved in?

Pam

Hi, Pam!
I knit, crochet, spin, tat, work bobbinlace and design patterns.
Hugs,
Noreen
(I also weave 'once-in-a-while')

AND spend a fair amount of time on the computer! du-uh!
LOL
N.

--
change n e t to c o m to email/reply to me.

Christine in Kent, Garden of England January 18th 06 06:00 PM

What all do you do craftwise?

Hi Pam
I knit, crochet, Tunisian crochet, tat, cro-tat, cro-hook, broomstick
crochet & cross stitch. I'm always open to try a new yarn technique and
some "take" more than others. One day I'm going to have a serious go at
hairpin lace: so watch out Noreen, I'll be asking lots of questions!!
Love & higs
Christine

The YarnWright January 18th 06 06:06 PM

What all do you do craftwise?

" Christine in Kent, Garden of England"
wrote in message
Hi Pam
I knit, crochet, Tunisian crochet, tat, cro-tat, cro-hook, broomstick
crochet & cross stitch. I'm always open to try a new yarn technique and
some "take" more than others. One day I'm going to have a serious go at
hairpin lace: so watch out Noreen, I'll be asking lots of questions!!
Love & higs
Christine

Ready, willing and questionable on the able, Christine!
Hugs,
Noreen
:D

The YarnWright January 18th 06 06:07 PM

What all do you do craftwise?

--

wrote in message
Hi Pam
I knit, crochet, Tunisian crochet, tat, cro-tat, cro-hook, broomstick
crochet & cross stitch. I'm always open to try a new yarn technique and
some "take" more than others. One day I'm going to have a serious go at
hairpin lace: so watch out Noreen, I'll be asking lots of questions!!
Love & higs
Christine

Ready, willing and questionable on the able, Christine!
Hugs,
Noreen
:D

Yes, I'm ABLE, just messing with you!
Noreen

Christine in Kent, Garden of England January 18th 06 06:43 PM

What all do you do craftwise?

Might have to wait a while but it's definitely on my list Noreen. BTW I've
been wearing the scarf you gave me in our horrid damp cold weather. It's
just a handy size inside a coat. Thanks again
Love & higs
Christine

norabalcer January 18th 06 06:53 PM

What all do you do craftwise?

Hi Pam,

I knit, crochet and do counted cross-stitch.

Hugs,

Nora