CraftBanter

-   -   Back to School (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110488)

Lizzy Taylor September 7th 10 09:34 AM

Back to School

After 7 long weeks the boys are both back in school as of this morning.
Now I can work longer and more productive hours at work which I hope
will translate to better down-time at home including more quilting and
catching up on stuff.

I feel almost sane!

Lizzy

Janner September 7th 10 11:25 AM

Back to School

Oh yes, know that feeling, mine went back last week. Although, they're
home today, strikes at school!!! 3 days in and 1 off, ah, back to normal.

Quilting, mmm, where did I put it? Oh yes our quilting bee is meeting
this pm, so DDs are coming with me, might as well start them young & it
means that they are not left home alone...teenagers....

Janner
France

Taria September 7th 10 04:18 PM

Back to School

We were out shopping a couple weeks ago and saw all the back to school
stuff. I miss those days. We always looked forward to school starting up
and ending. Both
were great times. I hope you enjoy your free hours. They always seem to
fill up with stuff that needs done but I made an effort to leave at least an
hour for 'me' time.
Enjoy!
Taria