CraftBanter

-   Marketplace (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   FA Vintage Toy Makers manual Doll lead cast zoetrope (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=88412)

Alys October 28th 07 11:39 PM

FA Vintage Toy Makers manual Doll lead cast zoetrope

Toy Manafacture by J T Makinson,undated,but I would guess to 1920s or
thereabouts , foxing to blank endpapers,otherwise VGC, 264 pages.
Just one of the best books we've had on toy making,not really a home
toy making book but a proper craft manual on the subject,packed with
projects for the production of period toys,everything form forts to
dulcimers,dolls and cast toys. Also contains a very useful section of
recipes for composition materials for dolls,stuffed toys,paints ,metal
mixes for cast toys etc.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT