CraftBanter

-   Carving (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Patterns of sheep (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=66347)

Banddad March 10th 06 04:35 AM

Patterns of sheep

Would anyone know where I could get a pattern or patterns of sheep.
Standing, laying down, standing and eating, all of these would be great?
Thanks!!!

Charley March 10th 06 03:33 PM

Patterns of sheep

Have you looked at children's coloring books? I've copied many pictures from
them to use for carving and scroll sawing. Some of the books have very
little detail, but some are very detailed. I prefer the detailed ones.

--
Charley

ICU March 12th 06 04:06 PM

Patterns of sheep

"Banddad" wrote in news:Gn7Qf.1846$Vg1.1501
@newsfe24.lga:

Would anyone know where I could get a pattern or patterns of sheep.
Standing, laying down, standing and eating, all of these would be great?
Thanks!!!

If you are still looking for a pattern of a sheep laying down? I might be
able to help you.
If this your correct email address?

ICU

George G March 17th 06 05:31 AM