CraftBanter

-   Sewing (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Macedonia, OH shops (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=37005)

Gerry Leath July 10th 03 03:20 PM

Macedonia, OH shops

I'm soon going to be moving to the Macedonia, Ohio, area. What can anybody
tell me about the area, especially fabric stores. Thanks.

Gail

Alice Boyce July 14th 03 09:26 PM

"Gerry Leath" wrote in message
I'm soon going to be moving to the Macedonia, Ohio, area. What can

anybody
tell me about the area, especially fabric stores. Thanks.

Gail

I no longer live in Ohio but I used to live in Northfield, Center right
beside Macedonia. There is a huge Joanne Fabics located in the old GM Terex
Corp. building in Hudson. In fact, it might be their headquarters. You can
find anything that Joanne sells anywhere in the country in that store, it is
HUGE. Since I moved, there are now a great many stores in Macedonia and
there very well may be a fabric store among them.

alice