CraftBanter

-   -   Fall Wall Hanging Done (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=139379)

[email protected] September 16th 14 04:49 PM

Fall Wall Hanging Done

My fall flowers wall hanging is done. It came out pretty good but was a little disappointed because I made the leaves a little bigger than neccessary for the size of flowers used. One stem was too long, so I added two more leaves which fixed that problem.
If you don't see me post for a while, it is because I am moving to a new apt. here within my city. Am really enjoying this newsgroup.
Untill,
Sandy$ in Idaho

Bobbie Sews More September 16th 14 07:13 PM

Fall Wall Hanging Done

wrote in message

My fall flowers wall hanging is done. It came out pretty good but was
a little disappointed because I made the leaves a little bigger than
neccessary for the size of flowers used. One stem was too long, so I added
two more leaves which fixed that problem.
If you don't see me post for a while, it is because I am moving to a
new apt. here within my city. Am really enjoying this newsgroup.
Untill,
Sandy$ in Idaho

Hope your move goes smoothly!
Barbara in HOT SC

[email protected] September 17th 14 05:02 PM

Fall Wall Hanging Done

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 9:49:52 AM UTC-6, wrote:
My fall flowers wall hanging is done. It came out pretty good but was a little disappointed because I made the leaves a little bigger than neccessary for the size of flowers used. One stem was too long, so I added two more leaves which fixed that problem.

If you don't see me post for a while, it is because I am moving to a new apt. here within my city. Am really enjoying this newsgroup.

Untill,

Sandy$ in Idaho

Thank you Barbara for your thought on my move. I made sure there was a 2nd bedroom for my sewing room.
Sandy$ in Idaho

Bobbie Sews More September 17th 14 06:31 PM

Fall Wall Hanging Done

wrote in message

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 9:49:52 AM UTC-6, wrote:
My fall flowers wall hanging is done. It came out pretty good but was a
little disappointed because I made the leaves a little bigger than
neccessary for the size of flowers used. One stem was too long, so I
added two more leaves which fixed that problem.

If you don't see me post for a while, it is because I am moving to a
new apt. here within my city. Am really enjoying this newsgroup.

Untill,

Sandy$ in Idaho

Thank you Barbara for your thought on my move. I made sure there was a
2nd bedroom for my sewing room.
Sandy$ in Idaho

It sure is nice to have a separate sewing room. When it gets messy I can
always shut the door!
Barbara IN DAMP SC