CraftBanter

-   -   another post from Pat W (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=124892)

Sandy E September 3rd 11 07:06 PM

another post from Pat W

Howdy!
Passing this along, from Facebook:

Pat Winters
Hello RCTQ Buddies! I am OKAY!! Earthquake, Smoke, Hurricane ....
certainly not a dull mmonth here in Virginia. In my area we just had some
shake, rattle and roll .... no damage from quake, although there were some
broken dishes up closer to Washington, DC. The fire in the Great Dismal
Swamp meant that for quite a few days earlier in August we had poor air
quality... tim to just stay inside and quilt. Surprizingly, Hurricane Irene
did not extinguish the fire, but it is contained tighter now. The hurricane
hit other areas harder than here; we just had lots of pinecones and small
branches in the yard. Phoebe Pfaff and I appreciate your concern. In fact,
Phoebe is calling to me now ... I need to finish MQ on the guild challenge
quilt. Happy Stitching!

~~~~~~~
Pat on the Green, note to you soon.

Cheers!

Ragmop/Sandy - stirring the dust on another sizzling day in n.Tx.