CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Happy Birthday Nora (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=42404)

Ophelia June 9th 04 09:32 PM

Happy Birthday Nora

Happy Birthday darling

I wish for you all you would wish for yourself:)

lots of love and hugs

Auntie O xxx

NoraBalcer June 9th 04 09:37 PM

Hi Auntie O,

Thank you very much for the early wishes. Even though Mirjam and I can't
celebrate until Sat. I wanted to get her wishes off to her before she left.
I'll be sending wishes out to two other gals who share our day too.

Hugs,

Nora

Seaspray June 9th 04 09:44 PM

Happy Happy Birthday Nora!!!
Hope your Birthday is as wonderful as your are!

Diane

Katherine June 9th 04 10:14 PM

Have a wonderful day, Nora.
Hugs,
Katherine

Elizabeth June 10th 04 12:06 AM

Have a lovely day, Nora

Best wishes

Liz

SCarey77 June 10th 04 01:13 AM

Happy Birthday Nora

Hugs,
Susan

Gwendoline Kelly June 10th 04 03:30 AM

Nora, I am glad Ophelia told us it is your birthday - I wish you a very
happy one and many many more - I hope you have something specia; planned and
enjoy every moment God bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Maine-iac Rose June 10th 04 01:23 PM

Hope I'm not late for this birthday wish for Nora.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns and add a hyphen between the 2 words to email me.