CraftBanter

-   Needlework (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Santa purses (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=99648)

alicia in Hawaii December 13th 08 03:54 AM

Santa purses

Merry Christmas...or Happy Holidays....!!!

I completed 2 little Santa purses for 2 great little girls.
These are crochet...with embroidered faces. I opted out of the
buttons and pompoms because the kids are still really young.

We added some McDonald's Arch cards for them...so that the
purse would hold some 'stash'.

I posted lots of pictures and links to the pattern he
http://curiosities808.wordpress.com/...-santa-purses/

There is still enough time for you to crochet one of these up! They
are really fast and easy!
smiles,
alicia in Hawaii
www.curiosities808.wordpress.com