CraftBanter

-   -   http://www.eldrbarry.net/im/meg/sas4var.pdf Storm at Sea pages (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103265)

Sunny[_2_] June 7th 09 07:28 AM

http://www.eldrbarry.net/im/meg/sas4var.pdf Storm at Sea pages

OK, I found this document, http://www.eldrbarry.net/im/meg/sas4var.pdf
which includes a really good discussion of Storm at Sea, a great look
at the variations possible by changing values AND coloring pages. Yay!

Sunny

Patti June 7th 09 11:47 AM

http://www.eldrbarry.net/im/meg/sas4var.pdf Storm at Sea pages

I second that. It's wonderful.
..
In message
,
Sunny writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

dbeitzell June 7th 09 01:33 PM

Storm at Sea Coloring pages and idea sheet

On Jun 7, 2:28*am, Sunny wrote:
OK, I found this document,http://www.eldrbarry.net/im/meg/sas4var.pdf
which includes a really good discussion of Storm at Sea, a great look
at the variations possible by changing values AND coloring pages. Yay!

Sunny

I was just getting ready to post this one for you Sunny! Although I
almost didn't open up this discussion because of the subject! I
thought it was spam. *grin* Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet!

Dannielle

Mary June 7th 09 02:02 PM

http://www.eldrbarry.net/im/meg/sas4var.pdf Storm at Sea pages

One of the first quilts I ever made was a Storm at Sea in blues and
white-on-white! In one of the large squares-in-a-square I added a
sailboat with a red bottom and bright yellow sail, and placed it so
that when the quilt is on the bed the boat is toward the foot of the
bed at the right and "sailing" left.