CraftBanter

-   -   Note to Brenda Reid (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=23209)

Francis Reid July 10th 03 02:29 PM

Note to Brenda Reid

If you're reading this, you're well enough to go to work. If you still
think you're not well enough, I know you're too sick to play with the
new Juki and your quilting frame, so go back to bed and I'll be home
this afternoon to take care of you. Lay back, eat bon bons and fondle
your fabric.
Your Husband
Frank

Queen of Squishies July 10th 03 07:34 PM

Brenda, if you're reading this,.......... good for you! If you feel like it
you can go to work, if not, you can play with your Juki. Then lay back, eat
bon bons, and fondle your fabric. : D

Karen, Queen of Squishies
hang in there

Diana Curtis July 10th 03 07:57 PM

Brenda, you may as well take Franks advice to rest up. Sounds like he hasnt
gotten the bug youre fighting yet, and when he does you will need all the
strength you can muster. You *know* how they get when they are sick.
Hugs, get well soon
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44

LN \(remove NOSPAM\) July 10th 03 08:26 PM

I'm guessing she's not really sick and the only bug she has caught is the
quilting bug.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Francis Reid July 10th 03 08:39 PM

I'm guessing she's not really sick and the only bug she has caught is the
quilting bug.

--
LN in NH

Unfortunately, she's not playing hooky. She's got a brand new sewing
machine and quilting frame. Hasn't taken the machine out of the box
(true indication of "unwellness"). When mamma ain't happy, ain't no one
happy.
Frank

Sandy Foster July 10th 03 09:50 PM

In article ,
Francis Reid wrote:

If you're reading this, you're well enough to go to work. If you still
think you're not well enough, I know you're too sick to play with the
new Juki and your quilting frame, so go back to bed and I'll be home
this afternoon to take care of you. Lay back, eat bon bons and fondle
your fabric.
Your Husband
Frank

And *where* was the SPEW warning for this one??? ;)
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas

http://home.earthlink.net/~s_foster

Sharon Harper July 10th 03 10:25 PM

Oh how gorgeous! I actually dread the day Wayne starts to read/post the
newsgroup - he'll learn all my secrets!! Frank you are a wonderful husband
however, you should be home right now, waiting on Brenda hand and foot,
passing her those bon bons and fabric! Have fun Brenda!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Qof DU)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html

Kate Dicey July 10th 03 11:22 PM

Francis Reid wrote:

I'm guessing she's not really sick and the only bug she has caught is the
quilting bug.

--
LN in NH

Unfortunately, she's not playing hooky. She's got a brand new sewing
machine and quilting frame. Hasn't taken the machine out of the box
(true indication of "unwellness"). When mamma ain't happy, ain't no one
happy.
Frank

GIve her a big (((HUG))) - it'll make her feel more cheerful even if it
doesn't make her want to play with the new machine yet!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk