CraftBanter

-   Yarn (http://www.craftbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Wool for Doll Hair (http://www.craftbanter.com/showthread.php?t=98320)

TeboDesigns October 7th 08 02:09 PM

Wool for Doll Hair

Does anyone know a good source for natural wool for doll hair and other
projects? I had a great source, but I can't remember who it was.

-------------------------------------
Judy Webster
Tebo Designs & Pattern Co.
www.tebodesigns.com

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 24990 messages and counting!

Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply) October 7th 08 04:50 PM

Wool for Doll Hair

TeboDesigns wrote:
Does anyone know a good source for natural wool for doll hair and other
projects? I had a great source, but I can't remember who it was.

http://www.dollyhair.com/saranhair.htm
http://www.fredaldous.co.uk/shop-online/curly-dolls-hair.htm
Interesting web page about care of dolls hair for vintage dolls
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK

[email protected] October 8th 08 04:57 AM

Wool for Doll Hair

On Oct 7, 3:09*pm, (TeboDesigns)
wrote:
Does anyone know a good source for natural wool for doll hair and other
projects? I had a great source, but I can't remember who it was.

-------------------------------------
Judy Webster
Tebo Designs & Pattern Co.www.tebodesigns.com

Delivered via *http://www.sewgirls.com/
Sewing Community of the Net
rec.crafts.textiles.yarn - 24990 messages and counting!

A friend of mine uses my Knitting and crochet wool ends , for that
purpose ..
find a knitting shop .
mirjam

Edna October 10th 08 12:47 PM

Wool for Doll Hair

This is probably not who you were wanting however they do have all types of
fleece suitable for dolls hair.

Edna in Sydney

http://www.clothdollsupply.com/hair.html